(C.3) Contact Message
- If you want to contact people on the campaign, the form below
may help. Fill in any or all of the appropriate boxes...... The
"Submit" button will e-mail the message to the Crystal
- Only the "Submit" button will perform the
e-mail. Leaving the page via the navigation list or "Home" will
not send the e-mail and your text will be lost.
- The "Reset" button clears the page of all entries.
- For quick replies, giving an e-mail address is best.
- Click the appropriate radio-button i.e. "OK" if you don't mind
your message being published; the default is "NO". If you answer
"OK" then you will only be identified by a name and, say, town (or
other way specified by you, if a name has been supplied in the
"Name to be used" box). Indicate your preference, if
necessary, at the end of your message. The message may not all be
used.Totally anonymous submissions will not be used.
Other Points of Contact:
- Postal address for donations, for expressing points of view
and general queries about the campaign etc. see CONTACTS
- Comments, corrections, mistakes on the web site, then
e-mail: webmaster link form
Last updated 24/9/99;18/7/01;12/6/07org; changed link description